Sunday, December 5, 2010

Back from a couple of long vacations and a Thanksgiving house full of kids and grandkids. Nothing could be better, but it does take my mind away from everything else.

My writing can be found in several places: Unraveling Ada is for sale through www.amazon.com in hard/paperback and is available on Kindle if you own one; my more current thoughts are on facebook.com, just search for Barbara Sullivan and you should find me; and of course here. If you're looking for my free chapters from Unraveling Ada, just follow the links to your right, or type www.unravelingada.blogspot.com.

I am having a wonderful life, as I hope you are all having too. Take very good care of yourself and your loved ones during this holiday season. These are lonely times for some; they need your hugs, so be sure to reach out. Hugs are cheap.

Joy to you all,
Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment